Thursday, June 7, 2012

My new lawn mowing tarp

Not a lot to say about this... see for your self. I started working Heart the Guy McLean way and it's really paying of! These are some photos from our encounter with the big blue tarp :)

still sleepy, ears hanging at the side like a donkey, but all dressed up and ready to work...

Bella's in her position too... Basti calls it her first row seat with popcorn while watching Heart work :D

being windy the tarp blew all over the place, but Heart didn't care at all as long as he could dig into the jummy grass in the arena, that he doesn't usually get to :D



my I present the newest edition - my very own lawn mowing tarp. Very efficient and Eco-friendly ;)


enjoying lunch after work

mum my tubs empty! Somebody must have stolen my lunch!

Bella my hover... she makes sure there's not one grain wasted in any tub


No comments:

Post a Comment