Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lazy days :)

where are my horses? :D


itchy nose

hey, what are you two doing there? I want to be part of it too!

two sleep drunk beauties :D

itchy, but to lazy to get up *g*

Do I really have to get up to follow you?

No, just give me another minute... it's so good to stretch out in the grass!

lazy bones :D

ok, ok we're coming...


stop hurriing I'm on my



I took these pictures the other day with my cell phone camera. So they are not the best, but I just had to document my lazy beasts :D ... When I arrived at the barn Bella was flat out and Heart was also lying down. It took them quit some time to get up... I actually sat down next to Heart and had a good cuddle, which seemed to make Bella jealous since she got up and walked over to us. Only causing Heart to totally flop out and enjoy the sun. However they did eventually follow me back to the barn. Even though I think you can still see the sleep in their faces LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment