Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hearts first time out

On May 20th I took Heart to his first clinic. A small dressage clinic about 5 minutes drive from our barn. Our former barn mate Debi boards at that barn and invited us to join. She also picked Heart and me up, since we don't have a trailer. Thanks again so many times Debi. We had so much fun!!!

Heart did very well. I am very proud of him! He didn't get upset or anything in the new place. With all our setbacks we still have a very long way to go and are working on the very basics right now. One of them teaching him to listen to the outside rein and staying lined up instead of letting that outside shoulder run away to the outside...making me feel like I'm sitting on a twisting snake :D So please don't judge us on these pictures. We're no pros yet ;)












isn't he pretty my boy? I'm so in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment