Monday, December 5, 2011

Day I – I just can’t wait…

So now the only part missing was me. December 3rd… that was the day I first got to see him! We had being driving down from Atlanta, where our flight from Germany had taken us, and it was already dark by the time we arrived at the barn. We walked in and Heart pocked his head around the corner. First thing I thought was “Wow, the pictures you have seen don’t do him justice at all! He is way more beautiful!” We walked him out of the barn and pulled of his blanket. After letting him have some grass, which he is absolutely into, I walked him around, did some exercises and had some cuddles. He is definitely much laid back when walking him. I had problems getting him into a canter, so I’d even say he’s a bit lazy ;)… Lori just commented “We now know why he only earned $5000 while racing” and I must agree to that :) Wonder how he’s going to be when I’m up in the saddle…

I for shore had a hard time parting with him again that evening. He is such a lovely big baby and all cuddles… I would have loved to have stayed there and kept cuddling all night long… I think I’m head over heels in Love :)








No comments:

Post a Comment