Wednesday, April 24, 2013

a new set of German shoes

Bella needed some new shoes. She has needed them ever since she arrived, but because she has been so up and not settled at all I have been putting it off for as long as possible. Monday when she pulled loose and run of down the alley between our fields they finally got very loose and I couldn't wait any longer. So yesterday Christian our farrier came to say hi to her and miracolously all of a suddon Bella was her cam usual self again. She was as good as can be while getting her new set of shoes. I did bribe her a bit with a big bucket of feed infront of her, but I think even without it she would have been good, since she was more interested in what Christian was doing to her feet and what was going on outside anyway.

Christian fitting the shoes

the bribe

checking the fit - "you sure they are fancy enough for me?"


those chicken out there are so interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment